Fundamental concepts of AC/DC electrical circuits, which form the basis to all electrical/electronic systems are presented
Upon completion participants will be familiar with:
- Ohm's Law, Series and Parallel Circuits
- Kirchhoff's Laws
- DC Network Analysis & Metering Circuits
- Conductors and Insulators
- Capacitors, Inductors and Electromagnetism
- Magnetism and Inductance
- Series & Parallel Circuits
- Mesh Network Analysis
- AC Power
- Power Factor
- AC Resonance
- Complex Numbers, Reactance and Impedance
Ohm's Law, Series and Parallel Circuits, the first, and perhaps most important, relationship between current, voltage, and impedance, Ohm’s Law, and it’s relevance to Series and Parallel Circuits. Subsequently this will lead to the development of the Kirchhoff's Laws as the help to further analyze Network Analysis & Metering Circuits.
Conductors and Insulators are investigated along with their connected components, Capacitors, Inductors and how they are influenced by Electromagnetism; with the help of Complex Numbers, Reactance and Impedance is studied.
This course can be delivered in two ways:
1) In-person with live instructor. This would take one day along with working examples.
2) On-line video training which is available now and can be delivered in two parts: