Fundamental principles presented with contextual related examples from a team that has been there.
About Power Systems Protection Training
Power Systems Protection Training is an “on-site” training group that provides core training, tailored to the client’s needs in industry & educational institutions, focused on the electrical Power Sector with interests in the fundamental areas of:
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Power Infrastructure (Lines, Transformers, Breakers)
- Digital – Electric Circuits
- Relay Protection
- Theory (Per Unit & Symmetrical Components)
The inimitable key to Power Systems Protection Training is the fact that the instructors and course designers come from the utility industry and bring with them, decades of working experience in these fundamental areas.
Managers, Engineers, Technologists, Maintenance Personnel working in the electrical power protection industry.
The key to the success of this lecture series is the fact that it is delivered cost effectively in one of two ways:
1) “On-site” the sessions are flexibly designed around the client’s needs in the following manner:
- Assess Client’s Needs
- Design Course Around Assessment
- Collaborate on Delivery Dates, Time & Duration
- Program Delivery in Person by an Experienced Instructor
2) On-line all course modules are available to be streamed in to the student(s) computer. These courses are accessible for a period of one month from time of purchase; to be reviewed as often as the student wishes during that time period. Questions are directed to the instructor via e-mail and will be answered in no longer than one business day.