The perfect team — Traveled the route; knows the problems; worked the solutions; developed an understanding.
Graham Van Brunt B.Sc; P.Eng.
An entire career in the power sector of engineering, Graham graduated from Queen's university coupled with subsequent studies with Wilfrid Laurier University to travel the globe and apply his skills and garner his protection and control experience internationally.
His passion for staying in touch with his profession and his kinship for mentoring has kept him in front of an audience of learners.
- Siemens - Business Development Manager T&D
- AECON Industrial - Business Development Manager – Nuclear
- Wardrop Engineering - Divisional Manager Business Development – Power Sector
- CFLCO. (Churchill Falls Labrador Corp.) – Director Operations & Maintenance of the Power facility comprised of 11 hydraulic generators; output 5,400 MW over multiple EHV lines
- DST Consulting Engineers (Marketing) - Corporate Marketing Manager
- Ontario Hydro (Marketing) - Energy Service Manager, Customer Energy Manager, Sr. Marketing Supervisor
- Ontario Hydro (Engineering) - Sr. Protection & Instrumentation Instructor Pakistan, Sr. Protection & Control Engineer
- Confederation College (Thunder Bay) - Instructor - Electrical
- Queen’s University – Kingston, Ontario B. Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Wilfrid Laurier University – Waterloo, Ontario – School of Business
Ken Carlson CET
Ken has spent the past 47 years active in the Electrical Power Industry, as a Protection and Control Technologist, with 2 overseas assignments as a trainer, experience in Station and Generator, Operating and Operations, and Marketing and Sales. He has spent the past 14 years introducing new digital protection and control concepts to the Ontario marketplace.
- Pro-Tech Power Sales -Sales Rep Utility/Industrial Marketing & Sales, SEL Products, DOBLE Instruments
- Hatch Engineering - Commissioning Supt, CM Power, Woodstock Maine Substation.
- Blenkhorn & Sawle - Ontario Sales Manager, Utility/Industrial, Switchgear & Controls.
- Ontario Hydro - Operations, Operating, Marketing & Sales, Sr. Account Executive, Regional & District Operating Supervisor, Protection & Control Supervisor, P&C Training & Work Protection Code Instructor.
- Pakistan, WAPDA P & C Training Instructor, Tarbela & Lahore Grid Operations
- Nigeria, NEPA Chief P&I Instructor. New Bussa, Training Center.
- Confederation College (Thunder Bay) Electrical Instructor, Adult Education.
- Ryerson Electrical Technology, Electrical Technology
- Ontario Hydro training and management courses, SEL various seminars and courses.